Focus remains on advancing pipeline across cannabinoid and spray platforms
PHOENIX, Aug. 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: INSY), a leader in the development, manufacture and commercialization of pharmaceutical cannabinoids (CBD) and spray technology, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2018.
- Reached agreement in principle to settle Department of Justice investigation with financial terms that are consistent with previous public statements and disclosures.
- Achieved gross revenue of $38.0 million and net revenue of $23.5 million in the second quarter.
- Continued to advance prioritized RD programs with $16.5 million investment in the second quarter.
- Reported encouraging results from pharmacokinetics (PK) study of epinephrine nasal spray as potential product candidate for treatment of anaphylaxis.
- Commenced enrolling Phase 2 clinical trial of cannabidiol (CBD) oral solution as potential treatment for Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Initiated Phase 3 clinical trial of CBD oral solution as potential treatment for infantile spasms.