LONDON, April 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GW Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq:GWPH) “GW,” “the Company” or “the Group”), a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics from its proprietary cannabinoid product platform, along with its U.S. subsidiary Greenwich Biosciences, today announced that the Company will present data from the pivotal Phase 3 trials of Epidiolex® (cannabidiol oral solution) in Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS) and Dravet syndrome, along with other supportive data, at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting, April 21-27, 2018, in Los Angeles, California.
Highlights of the data to be presented include:
- Long-term safety and efficacy data in patients with LGS and Dravet syndrome
- Safety and efficacy outcomes by time in Phase 3 LGS studies
- Exposure-response analysis in Phase 3 LGS studies
- Results from a study evaluating the abuse potential of purified cannabidiol oral solution
- Analyses of the direct cost burden associated with LGS and Dravet syndrome
... read more at: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/04/12/1469098/0/en/GW-Pharmaceuticals-and-U-S-Subsidiary-Greenwich-Biosciences-to-Present-Data-on-Epidiolex-cannabidiol-oral-solution-at-the-2018-American-Academy-of-Neurology-Annual-Meeting.html