MMJ PhytoTech Limited (ASX:MMJ) (“MMJ” or “the Company”) is pleased to advise that its wholly-owned, Israeli-based subsidiary PhytoTech Therapeutics Limited (“PTL”), will commence a Phase 2 clinical study into the efficacy of the its PTL101 capsules in treating intractable epilepsy in children.
– Phase 2 clinical trial of PTL101 capsules to commence Q4 2016 following completion of successful Phase 1 trial in Q1 2016
– Phase 2 clinical trial is aimed at measuring efficacy of the capsules for reducing seizures in children with intractable epilepsy
– Successful Phase 2 clinical trial will be a major step towards commercial development of PTL101 capsules for epilepsy treatment
– Planning for an additional Phase 2 study to treat spasticity related symptoms of multiple sclerosis patients utilising PTL201 is well advanced
– MMJ is a leading, vertically integrated biopharmaceutical company, with three key operating divisions securing entire
... read more at: http://www.abnnewswire.net/amp/en/84452/